The Copy: A Suspense Legal Thriller Novella…

The Copy: A Suspense Legal Thriller Novella

by Grant Boshoff

205515,329 (4.42)None

This is a very interesting, very readable, fast-paced novella. It's predictable but it's still fun to see what went on in between.

Geoffrey Bartell's company and his marriage are both falling apart. The extremely long hours he puts in at work leaves him with no time for his wife and kids. He can't be in two places at once. Or can he? Unfortunately Bartell's answer is short-lived and he finds himself at the center of a criminal murder trial. ( )
  jenn88 | Apr 25, 2017 |
I knew the ending from the first chapter, but the journey to the end was good. ( )
  CathyInCanada | Jun 25, 2015 |
  CathyInCanada | Jun 25, 2015 |
A quick read. Had an idea where the book was headed which was confirmed at the end. An engaging legal thriller about someone with a clone who is concerned about the life of the original more than the original. ( )
  kekauoha | May 19, 2015 |
I am not normally a fan of courtroom drama but this was courtroom drama with a difference. The story wove between what was happening in court and what led to the court case. Very unusual storyline. I thought I knew who was standing trial but wasn't totally sure. Worth reading. ( )
  scot2 | May 14, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Grant Boshoff's book THE COPY was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Grant Boshoff is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,298,205 books! | Top bar: Always visible