To Live (To Live Again #1) by Dori Lavelle

To Live (To Live Again #1)

by Dori Lavelle

141683,257 (4)None

To Live Again brings us into the world of Kelsey O'Neil, the woman smart enough to walk away from the wrong man, and Shaun Brannon, a man with secrets that he would rather not share. Together they will heat up the tongues of the cozy village called Dreara as Kelsey seeks to reach Shaun's heart and teach him how to open it up to love.

Ms. Lavelle has the most incredible ability to write believable characters and a talent for story development. The weaving of her current series, Learning to Live Again, and characters from her previous series, A Moment in Time, left me feeling a connection to Kelsey and Shaun that goes so much deeper than a first novel. I managed to finish To Live Again with tears streaming down my face as my heart was breaking. Now waiting until To Love Again is released is going to prove to be pure torture!

I highly recommend To Live Again, Dori Lavelle's first book in her new series, Learning to Live Again and give is five steaming cups of Room With Books coffee!

~ Patricia, Room With Books ~ © Nov 27, 2014 ( )
  roomwithbooks | Aug 31, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,426,422 books! | Top bar: Always visible