Horizon

Horizon

203515,329 (4)None

Cass’s life was not an easy road and does not have an easy ending, Cass has fought to survive, from her childhood on. Her addictions, still haunt her. The men she cares for, the daughter who needs her, so much to worry over. She thought things would be better, but no the beater’s are getting smarter. Her only hope may be to sacrifice everything.
She struggles to accept herself, her faults. She breaks your heart in her search for self acceptance. Her shadows follow her and she must deal with them. There is no miraculous change, she is who she is and I am graitful to see her remain flawed.
I really enjoyed this book and the conflicts faced by the characters. My only complaint was that at times I was confused about who was ‘taking’ at various points and had to back peddle to figure it out. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
If you're new to Kayla's writing, this is a perfect introduction. It's a brief, enticing example of the intricate relationship dynamics of an alpha male willing to submit power and control to a woman he loves.

This is a recurring theme in her work. As a man reading this material, I'm beginning to wonder what I might be missing out on with my wife.

I must admit I am a fan of Kayla Stonor's work. Having said that, this short story left me wishing she had made a novel out of this plot. It was a juicy little teaser of what I know Kayla is capable of. I am somewhat spoiled by having read one of her full length novels first.

To say that its sexy is a given. Everything she writes is sexy, but that doesn't do it justice. This is the first step in a journey of discovery. Once you've tried this, take the next step and read one of her full length novels. See how far she'll take you into the provocative and erotic world of alpha male submission in BDSM.

I always imagined I should be the one with the whip in my hand, Kayla is slowly convincing me otherwise. ( )
  Travis_Luedke | Sep 7, 2014 |
topics not that interesting ( )
  mahallett | Mar 4, 2011 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,920,972 books! | Top bar: Always visible