Stone Age (Volume 1) by ML Banner

Stone Age (Volume 1)

by ML Banner

13None723,089 (3)1

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0692026061, Paperback)

Our Earth is fighting a daily battle, shielding us and our life-giving technology from the electromagnetic ravages of the sun. Every 100 years or so, we are hit by an epic solar storm which could devastate our world’s electrical-based society were it to strike today.

It happened last in 1859, when we had little technology… over 150 years ago. We are past due!

Any day now we will be hit with a solar storm that will return us back to the Stone Age!” - Noted astrophysicist, Dr. Carrington Reid

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A vacationing family is separated; A friend readies them for a catastrophe; A young love blossoms; A prophet's fame rises; A prepper waits for the violence to come;

All are unprepared for the apocalypse about to strike the Earth, one so great and unprecedented; it will bring humanity into a new Stone Age.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Newly reedited & includes a bonus: First three chapters of DESOLATION, the next book in the STONE AGE Series, coming fall 2014)

Get prepared for what readers are calling, “very real & very scary,” a “chilling story,” and your “worst nightmare.”

STONE AGE is the first book in a saga, spread over three different time periods:
STONE AGE – How the loss of technology will knock our lives back into a new Stone Age. “This is a warning call to all of us.”
DESOLATION (Halloween 2014) – How do we survive the desolation that will follow? Then, when all seems lost, will there be a new hope on the horizon, or is it more likely the sun will set on all humanity?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:52 -0400)

Our earth is fighting a daily battle, shielding us and our life-giving technology from the electromagnetic ravages of the sun. Every 100 years or so, we are hit by an epic solar storm that could devastate our world's electrical-based society were it to strike today. It happened last in 1859, when we had little technology ... over 150 years ago. We are past due!… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,419,133 books! | Top bar: Always visible