True Tails from the Dog Park by Max

True Tails from the Dog Park

by Max

421,664,912 (4.5)None

This is a fun book that tells all about some of the most hilarious dog stories that dog lovers everywhere can appreciate. The illustrations are also very fun to look at. If you have children who are crazy about dogs, this would be a fun book to read together. ( )
  sealford | Dec 21, 2014 |
his wonderful book is a wealth of information for people who take their dogs to dog parks. The stories are told by two dogs, Max and Luther. You will hook kids when you read the section titled, Picky Poop Eater. I laughed so hard when I read that Max was a poop eater. But, he was picky. He didn't eat his own poop, he ate other dog's poop. These cute stories are followed by signposts or newspaper looking articles that tell you what you should or should not do, There is definite humor the way this is written. We are told that dogs view kids as fun toys. The tales told from a dogs perspective are great for teaching adults and kids about dog parks.

I received a copy to help facilitate my review. The opinions expressed here are my own. ( )
  skstiles612 | Nov 14, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,178,409 books! | Top bar: Always visible