Bite the Biscuit (A Barkery & Biscuits…

Bite the Biscuit (A Barkery & Biscuits Mystery) (2015)

by Linda O. Johnston

I have read Linda O. Johnston's other series, so I was excited when I heard about BITE THE BISCUIT in her new Barkery & Biscuits Mystery series. I loved it!

This series is off to a wonderful start! Ms. Johnston has written a good solid mystery, with very enjoyable characters. And once again, her love for animals shines through.

I really enjoyed the idea of the profession for the protagonist. Owning her own pet food bakery is so cool. I would be in a place like that all the time for my pup!

If you're a fan of Linda O. Johnston's other titles, you are going to love BITE THE BISCUIT as much as I did! ( )
  LisaKsBookReviews | May 22, 2015 |
To people everywhere who love their dogs and want to feed them the best and healthiest treats.
To people who have a sweet tooth of their own.
To readers who enjoy cozy mysteries, especially those involving pets and food.
And, as always, to my dear husband Fred. I think he fits into two of the three categories!
Two new stores! Rather, one new and one redone. They were opening today, and both were mine.

Carrie Kennersly, a veterinary technician, has become known for offering healthy and popular dog treats at the clinic where she works. When the local bakery’s owner moves away, Carrie jumps at the chance to convert it into the Barkery, a shop to make and sell her canine delights.

But Myra Ethman, co-owner of another pet product store, hates the new competition. At the Barkery’s opening party, she badmouths Carrie’s homemade dog biscuits, insisting she’ll find a way to shut the place down. So when Myra is found dead with a Barkery biscuit beside her, Carrie must prove she didn’t do it before she’s collared for murder.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:11 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,130,634 books! | Top bar: Always visible