The Hurt & The Healer by Andrew Farley

The Hurt & The Healer

by Andrew Farley

711,138,814 (4)None

I enjoyed this book very much, I love all of Andrew Farley's books and his take on Christ and Christianity. While he is a pastor of a non denominational church, which is not my faith tradition or the type of Christianity I was exposed to most of my life, his loving and gentle approach to Christianity and not making people, especially those of us with heavily tarnished wings, to feel bad about ourselves, feel too shamed, unforgiven, unloved and hell bound, like those fire and brimstone type of pastors, which is also not part of my tradition, but seen enough of them on tv.

REINADECOPIAYPEGA | Jan 11, 2018 |

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:47 -0400)

We all experience fear, shame, loneliness, broken homes, or broken hearts. We all hurt and need true, lasting healing. The trouble, according to bestselling author Andrew Farley and Bart Millard, lead singer of MercyMe, is that we don't know where to find it. Inspired by MercyMe's #1 hit song of the same name, The Hurt & The Healer reveals exactly how God can be the gentle healer of all our hurts. Writing from the pain they've experienced in their lives, Millard and Farley reveal how their own struggles caused them to feel they had disappointed God. Through their biblical guidance, readers will see that God wants them to be open and honest about their pain. Only then can they discover how to exchange destructive thinking patterns for God's view of them and watch as God's perfect love casts away all their fears.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,796,418 books! | Top bar: Always visible