Joints & Ligaments (Speedy Study Guides) by…

Joints & Ligaments (Speedy Study Guides)

by Speedy Publishing LLC

332,001,085 (3.33)None
Recently added bychrirob, sealford, KindlyCat

No tags.

I did not receive the download for this Speedy Study Guide but did not want it to be counted against me for future member giveaways! If this guide is like the others that I have been able to preview, it has very nice illustrations that are supplemented with easy to understand descriptions of the joints and ligaments throughout the body. Most Speedy Study Guides are excellent supplements to a basic anatomy and physiology course and provide an added visual to study resources. ( )
  chrirob | Jun 3, 2015 |
Quick and easy reference guide that could greatly benefit nursing or medical students or anyone else who is interested in anatomy. The colors help to highlight specific joints and ligaments, making them easier to see and therefore remember. ( )
  sealford | Nov 16, 2014 |
[Joints and Ligaments] [Speedy Study Guides]
Very basic. If you are looking for diagrams of the different parts of the major joints, this would help.
Nothing difficult or involved.
I was looking for something that gave more details about the various parts of the joint and ligament structure and function and types of injuries that can occur to them..

Possibly I would recommend to someone who is looking for basic diagrams. ( )
  KindlyCat | Nov 15, 2014 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Speedy Publishing LLC's book Joints & Ligaments: Speedy Study Guides was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,544,030 books! | Top bar: Always visible