Cindermaid by S.E. Steinbrenner

Cindermaid

by S.E. Steinbrenner

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added bymadam_razz, trayceetee

I absolutely LOVED this book! It's the 2nd in a two-book series, and I loved the way it went so deeply into the details about the prince, as well as the "Cinderella" character. I had heard, years ago, that the original Cinderella story (not the Disney version) had the stepmother being far more cruel and vicious than the one we've come to know in more recent years. Cindermaid really followed that story-line much more closely.
As with the first book, there was incredible character development, great attention to detail, fantastic description! I could really visualize the story, the outfits, the scenery, etc.

These books are not for children, or even the weak-stomached. There's some fairly graphic violence throughout. I, for one, don't mind that so much; and I did feel it was an integral part of the story.

Kudos to these authors (Laura Briggs as well as S.E. Steinbrenner). ( )
  trayceetee | Nov 15, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,544,691 books! | Top bar: Always visible