The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful…

The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women Into Bed (2006)

by Mystery

Other authors: Chris Odom (Author), Neil Strauss (Foreword)

This book will annoy many women intensely, and yet its assertions are not without a certain resemblance to the truth. Your ethics are your own choice, as always, but this book will teach men a little more about the emotional judo of heterosex.
  Patentnonsense | Sep 26, 2008 |
Men (naturals) have been doing this stuff for years without knowing what they were doing. It worked for them, and they can work for the reader.

I like the psychology of the method...but I'm never going to intentionally ignore a woman I'm interested in or throw playful insults at her. It isn't my style. But, yes, the method does work...and some ppl need the help.

I can certainly assure you that "preselection" is a powerful thing. And "peacocking" does work...as anyone with a cowboy hat (a friend has one) can tell you.

Can you get ANY woman with this stuff? NO. Some women...aren't in the right headspace...and you wont get them. And..the method is geared towards certain types of women. Can you go to a bar and get the # of an attractive women with this stuff? YES! ( )
1 vote JasonFG | Oct 3, 2007 |
Great book. I know many people will laugh at what they'll call the desperate measures these pickup artists use, but this book teaches how to understand both the seduction process that goes on around us everyday, and the nature of interpersonal body language, and subconcious emotional triggers. Why bake a cake without a recipie. This is an excellent recipie for understanding the things that go on underneath the mind in a seduction. I hope nobody buys it. If they do I hope nobody reads it. It's good. ( )
  ahystorian | Sep 30, 2007 |

Mysteryprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Odom, ChrisAuthorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Strauss, NeilForewordsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

One of the world's most renowned pick-up artists shares his secrets for approaching, attracting, and enjoying intimate relationships with beautiful women.

Three editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,892,274 books! | Top bar: Always visible