A Christmas Gone Perfectly Wrong by Cecilia…

A Christmas Gone Perfectly Wrong (edition 2014)

by Cecilia Grant (Author)

Member:cristin_j
Title:A Christmas Gone Perfectly Wrong
Authors:Cecilia Grant (Author)
Info:Cecilia Grant (2014), Edition: 1, 188 pages
Tags:Historical Romance, Regency, Holiday

A Christmas Gone Perfectly Wrong by Cecilia Grant

This holiday farce is a full-on Onion article (Area Man Loosens His Cravat For First Time In Whole Life, Witnesses Report). It starts with a bad idea for a Christmas present (murder bird) and only escalates from there. Yet as much as the promise of a fresh disaster every few pages was a fun aspect of the story, what really won me over was the fact that these two shared so much chemistry and were great together and everybody, even they, could see it. A delightful Regency romance all around! ( )
  epaulettes | Jan 3, 2019 |
This was such a fun little novella and if you haven’t read any of this author’s stories before, I think you should give this prequel to the other books, a chance.

The Blackshear family is interesting, intriguing and vastly amusing.

I liked Andrew, the oldest Blackshear brother so much. Talk about a gentleman! He is one of those hero’s that you can’t help but like. He is so prim and proper, so “starched” that being in his mind I just couldn’t help but chuckle through the whole book.

And then we have Lucy. Lucy, Lucy, Lucy! She was a perfect counterpart to Andrew and no matter what he may have thought of her actions, he just couldn’t help but like her.

Ms. Grant is one of those authors that creates characters that even though they come to us from 200 years ago, you can’t help but identify with them.

I highly recommend it and especially now that you can grab it for FREE!

Melanie for b2b

Complimentary copy provided by the publisher
  bookworm2bookworm | Mar 30, 2017 |
"" ( )
  b00kworm72 | Sep 1, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,179,829 books! | Top bar: Always visible