The Secrets of Droon: Volume II: Books 5-8

by Tony Abbott

Other authors: Tim Jessell (Illustrator)

Series: Secrets of Droon (Omnibus 5-8), Colección Universal (9). Crimen (Omnibus 5-8)

251702,938 (5)None
Presents four stories from The secrets of Droon series in which the reader can discover the magical and mysterious world of Droon with Eric, Julie and Neal.

If you read my review for Volume 1 of this series you would understand, that i meant the person to my right(her name starts with a K). -Anywho- as my authour friends say, The secrets of Droon is and epic tale that involves wizardry. ( )
  alexmcdonald | Jan 12, 2012 |

Tony Abbottprimary authorall editionscalculated
Jessell, TimIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,435,627 books! | Top bar: Always visible