Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story by…

Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story

by David Levithan

And once again, David Levithan, I say BRAVO! ( )
  SusanGeiss | Mar 24, 2019 |
i find it very hard to read scripts but this was very enjoyable. LOOK AT ALL THAT THEATRE. ( )
  jwmchen | Nov 4, 2017 |
library copy ( )
  Kaethe | Oct 17, 2016 |
I have so much love for big-boned, beautiful Tiny Cooper.

I found myself rereading passages just so I could sing them. It isn't often that a book makes someone burst into song, is it? ( )
  CrystalDawn1217 | Sep 19, 2016 |
This is the perfect follow-up to Will Grayson, Will Grayson. (And yes, you really do need to read WG,WG first.) Fingers crossed it comes out as an audiobook and soundtrack in the near future or, better yet, a stage performance or a movie. ( )
  wandaly | Jun 30, 2016 |
For Libba,
who I would have star in every musical

and

For Chris,
who I would like to have sitting beside me wehenver I see one
Hold Me Closer is meant to be true.

It’s Tiny Cooper’s turn in the spotlight in this companion novel to New York Times bestseller Will Grayson, Will Grayson.

Jazz hands at the ready! Tiny Cooper (“the world’s largest person who is also really, really gay”) stole readers’ hearts when he was introduced to the world in the New York Times bestselling book Will Grayson, Will Grayson, co-authored by John Green and David Levithan. Now Tiny finally gets to tell his story—from his fabulous birth and childhood to his quest for true love and his infamous parade of ex-boyfriends—the way he always intended: as a musical! Filled with honesty, humor, and “big, lively, belty” musical numbers, the novel is told through the full script of the musical first introduced in Will Grayson, Will Grayson.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:59:57 -0400)

"Larger-than-life Tiny Cooper finally gets to tell his story, from his fabulous birth and childhood to his quest for true love and his infamous parade of ex-boyfriends, in the form of a musical he wrote"--

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,059,344 books! | Top bar: Always visible