Find Momo Coast to Coast: A Photography Book…

Find Momo Coast to Coast: A Photography Book

by Andrew Knapp

'Find Momo' is a super sweet 'Where's Waldo' style photography book. Each page challenges you to find Momo on a various landscape. I'm planning to buy it for a little cousin who loves dogs. But don't let the kids-book-feel fool you! My husband and I had to put our heads together to find Momo on several pages! Fun for the whole family. ( )
  vonze | Sep 19, 2017 |
This book is as exciting, fun, and all out wonderful for kids and adults as was the first one.

Many readers now hope that the trip is reprised and extended with visits to their own locales
and with featured appearances at Bookstores.

(Madison, Wisconsin has many friendly dog parks, bookstores AND lakes.)

As MOMO grows older, it would be welcome to see him only in venues where there are no dangers.

The recent stealing (and recovery) of Andrew and Momo's Yellow Van, while entirely awful and scary in itself,
highlights the danger that animals face when left alone in any car or truck...and no, MOMO was not inside.

We look forward to many more sequels! ( )
  m.belljackson | Nov 22, 2016 |
It isn't normally the type of book I'd pick up to "read", especially to read and wind up reviewing, but I make exceptions every now and then. This is a book of photography based around a road trip across two countries and a dog that loves to hide for photos. Seemed like a fun book to take a look at.

Find Momo Coast to Coast is full of some great photographs from various tourist attractions and many places from across the United States and Canada from when Momo, a border collie, and Andrew Knapp took a road trip. On their own, the photographs are worth checking out. With the addition of the game, a Where's Waldo type game, of finding Momo in each photo, it's an even better book to take a look at.

It's this mix of game and serious photographic journey that I enjoyed most. There's even an "answer key" in the back of the book for those who need help spotting Momo. Long with the answer, in the back the location of each photo is listed. For me, I'd personally have liked the location given with each photo. That was my only real pet peeve when looking through the book. I found myself flipping back and forth from the photos to the answer key to find out where it was taken. I would have liked that information paired up with the photo to help keep my flow through the book. It's a minor thing really, but it's part of the experience. I'm not sure how well it'll work in the ebook format. So maybe something to take note of when choosing which format to purchase if you do so.

I see that there's a book called [b:Find Momo|18050219|Find Momo A Photography Book|Andrew Knapp|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1380495509s/18050219.jpg|26124135] that came out before this one. I think I'll try tracking that one down to enjoy soon. I'm sure it'll be just as great of an addition to my collection as this one. ( )
  Robert.Zimmermann | Oct 15, 2015 |
Almost 2.5 ( )
  jljaina | Oct 7, 2015 |
Almost 2.5 ( )
  jljaina | Oct 7, 2015 |
Wonderful and fun book for people of all ages! Momo, the cute border collie is the star of this book and he's hiding in so many unique and historical places.
added by Sheillaz | editAmazon.com, Sheila Lucier (Jun 19, 2015)

Travel across the United States and Canada, visiting iconic landmarks and unique off-the-map marvels. Look for Momo hiding in Grand Central Station, in front of the White House, and in the French Quarter of New Orleans . . . as well as at diners, bookstores, museums, and other locales that only a seasoned road-tripper like Andrew could find. It's part game, part photography book, and a whole lot of fun.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Andrew Knapp's book Find Momo Coast to Coast was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Andrew Knapp's book Find Momo Coast to Coast was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,288,339 books! | Top bar: Always visible