Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Scorpio Begins (The Scorpio Saga) (Volume 1)

by Lilith Darville

Series: The Scorpio Saga (1)

612,057,770 (4.33)None
No strings... Only possibilities... My name is Connor McClane, and if you haven't guessed, I'm a Scorpio. Few women have ever made an impression on me. Not one of them could live up to the sexual prowess of Meredith Kincaid, the woman who stole my virginity and taught me to be a man. Now, three years later, we meet again. She wants me, but only on her terms. She has a secret. I want to keep it casual and am determined not to fall in love. Yet we draw together like the proverbial moth to a flame. So I am entangled in a web of sensual exploration and emotion that leads to a cataclysmic confrontation with the man who has vowed to own Meredith. Will I say yes to the possibilities? Join Connor and Meredith for lots of steamy hot sex while we learn about the boy who will become the billionaire in this prequel of The Scorpio Saga. Reader Advisory: This book contains scenes that will stimulate your sexual imagination, including dominance and submission, sex toys and bondage. Feed your fantasies!… (more)

I received this book in exchange for an honest review. This is a good read about a woman's journey into the dom/submissive lifestyle. I love the way the characters are developed as well as the explanation of how she turned to this world. I love how the writer develops the relationship and allows hem to teach and reach each other. Nicely done. I can't wait for the next book in the series and you wont either. ( )
1 vote thicks | Sep 14, 2015 |
Raw Books 5-Star Feature and Review: Scorpio Begins by Lilith Darville

Prequels and novellas are not usual choices for me, but Scorpio Begins was superb and I truly enjoyed it! I was sad when it was over because I was really getting into the story. And Connor. The writing is intelligent and well done. All of the characters are fascinating and I am definitely intrigued about the future installments in the Scorpio Saga. This appears to be a debut book for Lilith Darville and all I can say is “Why did you wait so long to unleash your talent on the world?” The market needs more authors who write with intelligence and maturity. Lilith Darville has promise and I am already a fan. Especially since the back of Scorpio begins had the blurb for Scorpio Awakens and it only served to make me more anxious to read more of Connor McClane and whatever life hands him as a hot-headed Scorpio who had only just begun to embrace his sexuality toward the end of Scorpio Begins.

Belongs to Series

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Lilith Darville's book Scorpio Begins was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 152,769,134 books! | Top bar: Always visible