Mistletoe in Montana by Pamela M. Kelley

The book was "Eh. Okay." But it wasn't what I'd call a keeper. I tried the first book ("Six Months in Montana") and it wasn't too terrific either. After reading the first two books, I doubt I will even bother continuing the series. It's just not good enough to keep my attention. ( )
  caslater83 | Apr 23, 2017 |
After recently reading a Christmas-themed novel that was ALL about the irresistible sexual attraction- to the lack of character development- I really enjoyed this one. While the characters have sex, there are no explicit scenes, which was rather a relief; those are hard to write well, and I hate that such are the main focus of the "spicy" romances.

Instead, we have well-drawn characters. Both the primary and the secondary characters are well-rounded and interesting. The protagonists have some conflicts that are based reasonably on their lifestyle choices, and they resolve them like adults- without thinking the worst of each other, even when they are discouraged about whether they can make the relationship work.

Recommended for Christmas romance fans. ( )
  cissa | Dec 17, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,419,413 books! | Top bar: Always visible