Lorelei by Celia Kyle

Lorelei

by Celia Kyle

112820,536 (4)None

"3.5 out of 5 stars. Gun toting Lorelei is scared when she is thrown into a hotel overrun by werewolves, finds out that they're hunting her and her sisters, and then she hopes to grab her sisters and escape. Yet once she meets Zeke & Dylan all of her well-intentioned plans are thrown out the window.

It is definitely a cute novel, but the last few chapters fell a little short for me. I mean I really liked Zeke, Dylan, & Lorelei. Together they are combustible, scorching, and a trio who relationship I just wanted to read about more."

Read more of this review and TWO teasers here: http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2015/02/made-grade-alpha-marked-series... ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Aug 16, 2016 |

fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |

Celia Kyle is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,456,220 books! | Top bar: Always visible