Storytelling and Other Poems by Childcraft
40None283,634 (4.33)None

Childcraft book of Storytelling and Poem is a collection of poetry and fairy tales. This book centers around children and the imagination. The book uses colorful illustrations to describe each of the characters.

I love this book! This book is an antique that was passed down to me from mother and her my mother's mother. My mother read poems out of this book to me when I was a child.

This is a good book to teach children how to recite poetry. It is also unique with it's illustrations. This book can be used for children who are young and are just learning to read.
  brekimlov | Sep 20, 2009 |
I was fortunate enough to grow up with the Childcraft series of books in my home. Each volume offers something different from literature to how-to articles. While my Mom has the rest of the set at home, I brought these two to my house because they're my favorites and there are times I need to refer to them. One warning. Like any book from this era these include some stories that are VERY racially unacceptable ( )
  debherter | Jan 26, 2009 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,441,164 books! | Top bar: Always visible