A Pony Play (A Dog and Pony Show Volume 1)…

A Pony Play (A Dog and Pony Show Volume 1)

by X. Torvald

113,689,591 (4)1
Recently added byLexxi

A producer has two plays to cast. A normal play (it is assumed) and a "dog and pony" play. Involving a dog and pony. The roles will be filled by desperate women. One as a dog. One a as a pony.

It's on the dub-con shelf because consent is asked for, but it's dubious consent. Even as she's consenting she's thinking about how he "really" wouldn't do certain things. And she's desperate. Also, well, seems to get into it.

The story could have gone in many different directions. Adding in heaps of humiliation, heaps of this, that, and the other. But it went the direction I'd prefer it to go. With her consenting and enjoying the activity. Not enjoying is boring. *nods*

Course the story ended abruptly, so I don't know if that pleasure, enjoyment, and consent would continue or if the story will twist and curve and pull me in the wrong direction. As it is, it did what it set out to do, and went a path I could enjoy. And so I enjoyed it.

Not sure people into ponyplay would enjoy it though. I don't know, maybe. I have the vague idea they prefer the ponygirls who prance around upright and pull things. As opposed to the ponies who crawl, act pony like on all fours, and carry people on their backs in saddles. This story had the crawling kind of ponyplay. ( )
  Lexxi | Jan 10, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,544,138 books! | Top bar: Always visible