The Tesla Legacy by Rebecca Cantrell

The Tesla Legacy

by Rebecca Cantrell

International Thriller Writers’ Best Ebook winner, Rebecca Cantrell, has an award-winning series on her hands with the Joe Tesla Series! Joe Tesla and his brave-heart, adorable service dog, Edison, are back with another thrilling hit adventure sure to keep you on the edge of that seat! I'll never rob you of the excitement of reading with a detailed outline of the book, but I will tell you that the adventure is amped, times 2! The voice of the novel, like the first, shines through--nary a cloud in sight and the characters are written so vividly that you don't notice the sentences, words, paragraphs, etc. This....is the kind of novel I love. A novel that truly makes you forget about the world around you. A novel that plunges you into a different world. A world that is impossible to leave once the last page (if you notice the pages) is turned! Another element that I treasure when reading is the "learned" factor. A story is great and all, but one that excites, thrills and reveals interesting TRUE facts is a story penned for greatness. Nothing thrills me more than learning something while enjoying a story. Oh? Did I mention the plot? CLEVER, CLEVER, CLEVER! Stop reading my balderdash, and start reading The Tesla Legacy to discover it for yourself! Then you'll know what I'm talking about! Have I ever steered you wrong? ( )
  Deankut | Sep 26, 2016 |
The Tesla Legacy by Rebecca Cantrell – This is the second of three books by Rebecca Cantrell about a wealthy New York City software genius, Joe Tesla, and his loyal dog, Edison, who is his constant companion. Unfortunately, Joe suffers from serious agoraphobia that prevents him from going outside. He lives in a beautiful house built underground in the NYC tunnel system, where he and Edison walk the tunnels for exercise and take advantage of restaurants and other businesses that can be accessed from the tunnel system without going outside. In this story, Joe inherits some of his father’s possessions and discovers instructions to build a strange device that his father specifically warned he should absolutely not create. However, he could not resist building the device and he lives to regret it when he is viciously assaulted and the device is stolen from him. Joe and Edison struggle to find the violent thief before the device can be used to harm anyone. This is another very interesting, entertaining and compelling novel by Cantrell and I look forward to reading the third book in this series soon. ( )
  clark.hallman | Apr 13, 2016 |
A fun read - fast paced & action filled. Of the three novels in this series, by far the weakest but still an enjoyable read. This one gives more background on the major characters. Joe does seem to have some issues with those he considers friends (acquaintances ?). ( )
  labdaddy4 | Feb 17, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,563,760 books! | Top bar: Always visible