Once a Marine by Loree Lough
312,001,085 (3)None

3 STARS

This is full of drama, emotional, romantic and full of characters that you want to see more of. It is a clean read.

Summer Lane is the main character. She went through a lot after being attacked two years ago. She has hardly left her apartment for the past two years. Her next door neighbor who brought her groceries for her tells her about his boss Zach who teaches self defense instructor.

Zach Marshall is a former marine. After he got home and his sister was attacked he decide to open a studio to teach self defense to keep people safe if attacked. Zach has a past of wanting to ride to the rescue of damsels in distress. Then getting heart broken.

I enjoyed the story. I feel that part of the story with the ski accident was edit out. I wanted more of that chapter. That is the only part of the book I can find fault with.

I would like to see more of the Marshall boys in the future. Especially like to see more of Zach's sister.

I was given this ebook to read from Net Galley and Harlequin. In return I agreed to give honest opinion of Once A Marine. ( )
  rhonda1111 | Jan 11, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,563,209 books! | Top bar: Always visible