Staying Dirty (Dirty, #5) by Cheryl McIntyre

Staying Dirty (Dirty, #5)

by Cheryl McIntyre

91950,433 (4.5)None

Wasn't sure what to expect with this series but on the recommendation of fellow readers I one clicked away and I'm very glad I did!

Yes, it's split into short and sweet segments but nonetheless the story is full, complete and packs quite a punch!

Linken has suffered a devastating loss that he doesnt think he'll ever recover from until he meets Rocky! Rocky's life hasn't been a picnic either but she finds comfort and safety in Link and slowly they begin to rebuild their shattered lives together!

I honestly loved this series. Even if you're not keen on serials I urge you to try this one Cheryl McIntyre has created something that's worth the effort! As they say... its a corker and the hot scenes are sizzling :) ( )
  VictoriaJ1707 | Jul 2, 2016 |

“What I did today… I don’t want to be that person anymore. I don’t know how you can stand to touch me." “I’ll never stop wanting to touch you, Link. I’m pretty sure you’re the only one I want to touch for the rest of my life.” Link and Rocky's story concludes in this fifth and final installment of the Dirty series. *This is part five in a five-part novella series. **Due to sexual situations and violence, this series is recommended for 18+

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,004,686 books! | Top bar: Always visible