Perfect Escape (Family Portrait) (Volume 4)…

Perfect Escape (Family Portrait) (Volume 4)

by Gillian Felix

1None3,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byGillianfx

No reviews
Perfect Escape is dedicated to my father Brian Felix. On November 17, 2014 at 9:37am EST. you left this earth to be with your heavenly father. I pray that you will forever be my guardian angel. I love you and I miss you terribly. May we meet again in Heaven.
~ Gillian Felix
Seventeen-year-old Zax Banovic was tall, gorgeous and smelled like citrus with a hint of musk.
The day I break your heart will be the day I rip mine out. - Kevin
"I go by Savi now; I haven't formally changed it or anything. Savannah was a trailer trash junkie." - Savi
"They haven't seen a boy all day … to them … you're like an oasis in the Sahara." - Adriana

In this coming-of-age story, teen singing sensation Leighann DaCosta tries to find out who she is without her music career. A career that has been part of her life since before the age of ten. When Leighann’s estranged father enters her life, she is caught up in a tug-of-war between both parents. Does she trust the man who abandoned her as a baby, or a mother who is losing her mind?

When heartthrob Zax Banovic is assigned to tutor Leighann, he provides her with the perfect escape from the madness in her life. Enter Kristin Newman, Zax’s super-hot, sickeningly perfect, tennis-pro girlfriend, who dampens any chance Leighann has with him.

After the unthinkable happens, Leighann’s world is shattered, causing her to shut everyone out. Unable to cope, Leighann accepts help from her frenemy, but will the help she accept come with a hefty price?

Gillian Felix is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,407,247 books! | Top bar: Always visible