Gabby Duran and the Unsittables by Elise…

Gabby Duran and the Unsittables

by Elise Allen

Twelve-year-old Gabby Duran, Babysitter to the Stars is recruited to babysit for Unsittables - children of Aliens who have not-so-human capabilities. Gabby wants to make enough money to help ease the financial burden for her single, hard-working mother, and also to begin saving money for her own future in a music conservatory. On a day she has set aside in her own schedule as being too busy to babysit, she receives her newest charge - Wutt. And to complicate matters further, Gabby is warned that someone from the group G.E.T.O.U.T. is trying to annihilate Wutt. Gabby wants to make it through the day, and still (hopefully) play solo in her school orchestra that evening.

Kids will adore the madcap adventures of Gabby and her friends as they try - unbeknownst to all but Gabby - to keep little Wutt safe. This is a fun adventure for young to middle readers. ( )
  Dmtcer | May 4, 2016 |
This book is about a girl named Gabby Duran. She has been asked to babysit aliens by Edwina who is a member of A.L.I.E.N. Edwina makes sure the world does not know that aliens exist. Gabby is assigned to babysit a alien girl named Wutt. I like this book because I really like science fiction books. I also like this book because it's very interesting to me. I would recommend this book to people who like science fiction. ( )
  MadelineB3 | Nov 10, 2015 |
Gabby Duran is on a mission to keep an alien safe from an alien catching teacher at her school. Can Gabby do it and become a sitter of the unsittables? This book will keep you reading. i like it. ( )
  RajuR16 | Nov 2, 2015 |
Gabby Duran has never shied away from challenging clients. She may be only 12, but she has the creativity and composure to deal with the most mischievous or obstinate child, and her babysitting business is booming. In fact, her skills draw the attention of some highly unusual clients: aliens. Gabby's career is about to be launched in a whole new direction. If she's successful the rewards could be huge, enough to put her through college and set her entire family on stable financial footing -- but if she fails, the consequences could be, well, cosmic.

I had so much fun reading this book. It's a light, quick read, packed with the sort of humor that will delight young readers. I'm hoping that this is just the first of many adventures for Gabby Duran! ( )
  foggidawn | Oct 18, 2015 |

Twelve-year-old Gabby is recruited by a secret agency to take care of extraterrestrial children.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,760,684 books! | Top bar: Always visible