Stefan by V.A. Dold
103880,191 (5)None

It absolutely amazes me with each installment of the Le Beau Brothers Series that I can love each brother more than the last.

Stefan is a fun-loving, playboy until El crosses his path. But she isn't willing to become another one of his conquests and doesn't understand why she is so attracted to Stefan while wanting to hate him at the same time. El has a lot to learn about shifters and their mates and it is difficult to watch at not be able to help as they find their way toward each other.

Ms. Dold has become my favorite shifter author with the LeBeau Brothers and I can't wait until the next book is released. She is an astounding author with an incredible depth to all of the characters in this series and I highly recommend you read Stefan as well as Cade and Simon!

~ Patricia, Room With Books ~ © Jan 4 2015 ( )
  roomwithbooks | Aug 31, 2015 |
Stefan is the third book in the Le Beau Brothers series. Stefan is a playboy who doesn't do relationships longer than one night. He thinks it will protect his heart. That is until he meets his mate. El has had her heart shattered one too many times. She's not about to let some rich arrogant snob into her heart again. Especially not the lady chaser known as Stefan. Can Stefan convince El that she makes him a better person with her around or is he doomed to fail at having a life with his mate?

I loved this book. I fully recommend that the reader reads the first two books so that they can fully get the entire story, but it's not really needed. Each book can honestly probably be read as a stand-alone. I think I just personally love and want to read them in order for my own personal taste. I've fallen in love with all the books and all the characters. I believe I stated in my review of her last book, Simon, that this could easily become one of my favorite series. If not, I'm stating it now. This could easily become one of my favorite series!

The only things I don't really like about the books are there are times it gets a tad redundant. I feel that there are things that are better said just once. I get why they are repeated though. In the repetition it's not in the original point of view anymore. It's in another point of view. Other than that, I saw no issues with this book. It was amazingly written.

I fully recommend this series. I must stress that it's probably more suited for adult audiences being as there are some sexual based scenes. If the reader loves paranormal or fantasy romances, this would be right up their alley. I'm so glad that I was able to read the first three books in this series. I've already started the fourth and can't wait to see what happens in it! ( )
  WillowStarSerenity | May 7, 2015 |
Stefan is the most intense book in the Le Beau so far. Learning El's trauma and watching her emotional journey as she tries to figure out what Stefan means to her and for her. El is a spunky, honest character and I truly enjoyed reading about her and Stefan.

Stefan was an interesting character unto himself because his "perceived image" and the "real man" were very far apart. Yet when it is time to fight for his woman, he's top notch in my book.

Would I recommend this book? Yes, absolutely! I am firmly on the Le Beau love train.
  kishazworld | Jan 14, 2015 |

NOTE: Complete novel. No cliffhanger. Dual POV. Rated 18+ for language and strong sexual content. This is an adult paranormal romance with erotic content. The series centers on Billionaire Wolf Shifters with plus sized BBW for mates. It also includes vampires, voodoo priestess, a Marine, and magic. These are stand alone books that create a series. They do not need to be read in order. El is a beautiful, successful, plus sized woman suffering from a debilitating humiliation that has left her hating all handsome, wealthy men exactly like Stefan Le Beau. Unfortunately for Le Beau, she’s known him since she was sixteen and was totally snubbed by him. To her, he’s a hound dog and a man-whore. Stefan is a playboy to the extreme with one hard and fast rule: date a woman only once, take her to bed, and be gone before morning. Until El. Stefan’s dream of finding his mate comes true when he bids two hundred thousand dollars to win a date with El at Simon’s charity ball. Money well spent in his opinion. Now, if she would only talk to him. Or look at him. Or touch him, or…like him. Can Stefan convince El he's a reformed man? Can El learn to trust a man who is the epitome of what she avoids and could shatter her heart? It will require drastic, strategic measures from the entire family to make this mating happen.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:07 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,846,682 books! | Top bar: Always visible