Manwhore by Katy Evans

Manwhore

by Katy Evans

Series: Manwhore (1)

**I received this complimentary book by the author for an honest review**

Is it possible to expose Chicago's hottest player—without getting played?
I’m Calling Dibs!

Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint (SIN) should be all that needs to be said. Anyone with five names has to be something right? Well Saint is something he's a womanizer, always charming his way into every woman's panties.

"Ruthless, they say. A complete manwhore, they say. And so ambitious he'd put Midas to shame. Oh yeah. They say Saint won't rest until he owns the world."

Rachel Livingston is your normal up and coming journalist only the company she writes for is going under quickly. Her boss picks her to write and expose’ on non-other than the Saint himself. Rachel is your natural cautious person. Which has a lot to do with her father being murdered for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

“I want to forget there are multiple reasons why this isn’t a good idea- because it doesn’t matter if it’s good or even right, only that I give my body what it wants. And all I want right now is looking down at me as if he wants to give it to me too.”

Saint wormed his way in but can he stay in Rachel’s heart? Does he want to stay in Rachel’s Heart? Will Rachel be exposed for what she truly is? Will Rachel learn nobody is immune to the Saint? Will they get their HEA? These are all questions that you will be asking yourself while you are reading this amazing book. The question you will be asking at the very end is … “What The Hell?!” Katy, How could you leave us hanging like that?!

“I feel him brush the grape over my lips again. Instinctively, sensually, I open my mouth and let him feed it to me, breathing hard. By the time I swallow, his smile is gone.”

I’m sitting here not waiting very patiently for book two. I just have to know what the hell happened! I give this book a 5 star because it was just what I needed to get out of my funk. Katy you’ve done it yet again babe.

“His breath moves the hair at the top of my head as he whispers: “I want to make you blush, from here”—he touches my forehead and briefly glances at the ground—“to the tips of your feet.”

** Manwhore is the first book in a NEW SERIES from Katy Evans **
Book two Manwhore 1 is due to be released 7th July 2015
  JHaney | Jun 29, 2017 |
I'm in love. Sin just sounds so hot and perfect. I love their relationship how cute, hot and right they were. I read the 2 books and I love them. I read them 3 times in 4 days. However, I like manwhore 1 more, but that because I'm a sucker for HEA. ( )
  Cmalva95 | Jun 24, 2017 |
I really liked this author's previous books so I was very excited to get this one. She did an excellent job, but I do want to mention that this book is totally different from the Real series.

Saint (or Sin, as Rachel likes to call him) is the total package. He's loaded, sexy as hell, funny, AND he's a genuine good guy. Many male leads are bad boys or assholes these days so if you're in the market for an angel masquerading as a devil, Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint is ready to whisk you away to a perfect life.

Problem—Rachel Livingston is a news reporter for a magazine. She takes an assignment to do a few interviews with Saint. He believes the topic is his new company. She's really suppose to get him to warm up to her in order to find out all his dirty secrets and write a tell all exposé. Researching this article is life changing for Rachel.

Both leads have a couple of friends that are pretty entertaining and I hope to see more of them in future books.I groan and fall back on the bed, rubbing my face. "Gina! What's happening to us?"
"Man. Mankind. Manwhores."

And I definitely want more Saint. He is perfection in every way."You'd be monogamous for a girl?"
"I would be, for my girl."
"See, I've never had a girl I saw as mine. They've all been public property."

I will positively be reading the next book when it comes out!

4—4.5 stars

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

toni

FangirlMoments and My Two Cents

FULL REVIEW CAN BE FOUND AT http://fangirlmomentsandmytwocents.blogspot.com/2015/03/manwhore-by-katy-evans-r... ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |

"Man. Mankind. Manwhores."

"I would be, for my girl."
"See, I've never had a girl I saw as mine. They've all been public property."

I will positively be reading the next book when it comes out!

4—4.5 stars

The Characters:

Malcolm “has a thousand middle names” Saint
Rachel Livingston

The Story:

An interesting title fools me again. Within the first chapter I was sighing with exhaustion. Yet another FSoG like story. I’m so over it. Rachel is leaps and bounds away from Ana except when it comes to Saint. Then she turns into an idiot. Saint holds no interest for me at all. I do not find him magnetic or even all that interesting. I gave the book much more of a chance than I usually do but that was mostly because it was an audiobook. I am disappointed to say I am officially giving up. (I’m always disappointed when I have to DNF)

The Random Thoughts:

***DNF no rating
  bookjunkie57 | Oct 19, 2016 |

Seeking to expose Chicago's hottest player, Malcolm Saint, Rachel is determined to make her career off of his humiliation, but her motives change when she becomes irresistibly attracted to him.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,591,182 books! | Top bar: Always visible