Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Plain & Simple
by Nancy Muir
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0735669368, Paperback)
Sharpen your PowerPoint skills with these tips offered by Nancy Muir Boyse, author of "Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Plain & Simple"
1. Do learn how to use PowerPoint masters: they are key to building and modifying presentations.
2. You can use the Outline pane in Outline view to move slides around. Right-click a slide icon and choose Move Up or Move Down to move a slide one position at a time. Or drag the slide icon to any other position in the outline.
3. The Zoom dialog box lets you choose a percentage at which to display a slide. You can double-click the percentage number on the zoom slider to quickly display the Zoom dialog box in Print Preview
4. If you want to include or exclude an item from all slide layouts, use the Master Layout. Click the Master Layout thumbnail to display it, and then click the Master Layout button on the Slide Master tab. Click to display or remove items such as a title or slide number from all slides, and then click OK.
5. Always try to check your display equipment before you present and, if possible, have the user manual for that equipment handy. In some cases you need to know which button or keyboard combination to use to switch the display on or connect it to your computer.
(retrieved from Amazon Sat, 29 Aug 2015 22:01:00 -0400)
This full colour, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to solve problems and learn the tools, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.