Out in Time by Grey Cole

Out in Time

by Grey Cole

I just couldn't put this book down. It was so addictive. Heath and Wade were just so adorable together. They couldn't be more opposite in some of the things that they enjoyed in their personal lives, yet somehow they just fitted perfectly together. I was voting for them all the way.

The story flows perfectly. There is no unnecessary fluff added to make to story longer and drawn out. It got straight down to business. Everything I read fitted perfectly into the story. I'm missing it already.

I'm happy that the author wasn't afraid to touch on the subject to homosexuality in major league sport. This is still something that we struggle with to this day.

The only disappointment was that the story finished. I really want to see more of these two characters and see how their future turns out. ( )

purpleprincess1311 | Mar 9, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,986,146 books! | Top bar: Always visible