Rise & Fall (Thirds Series Book 4) by…

Rise & Fall (Thirds Series Book 4)

by Charlie Cochet

Series: THIRDS (4)

FGMAMTC Blog Author & Character Interview  Upcoming Release Excerpt Reveal
This series has taken my life by storm. I don't remember the last time I was so enthralled with the whole cast of a story. I'm completely obsessed and just waiting with bated breath for another book to drop. Well done Charlie Cochet! Well done!

This book is different from the other books of the series. The mood is more serious, a little hardcore. While I very much missed so much of Dex's class clown act, the excitement and action totally carried the story. It begins immediately where the last book left off. Sloane has just been caught in the car bomb meant for Ash. Dex becomes a man with a mission. No one tries to kill his man and gets away with it.

The friendship and family aspects are much deeper. We've really gotten to know this guys and learn more the further we go. The romance is becoming more profound also.He was rolling thunder and a sweet summer breeze. Passionate, complex, and intense. Mysterious and brooding.
Dex and Sloane make me swoon, but Mr. Badass Ash and gentle giant Hobbs really get to me also. I so love these men. The interaction with the whole team just makes me ache to be a part of it. Cael's chirping, Calvin's telling it like it is, the Therians going animalistic. The entire group is just fabulous. The way they fight amongst themselves and come together to fight for one another is something only this close-knit clan can do."SERIOUSLY? What are we, the fucking A-Team now?"

"Question one: are you all screwing each other? Question two: how can I get in on the action?"

I loved the read from the first word to the last word. Because of this installment having a more weighty tone, some of the comedic bits really stand out. I literally laughed out loud during, "But Daddy, I love him!" Haha! Still chuckling.

So, I'm ready for the next book now (batting eyelashes). Superb story, a definite must read for M/M book lovers.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

toni

FangirlMoments and My Two Cents

FULL REVIEW CAN BE FOUND AT http://fangirlmomentsandmytwocents.blogspot.com/2015/02/rise-fall-by-charlie-coc... ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |

After an attack by the Coalition leaves THIRDS Team Leader Sloane Brodie critically injured, agent Dexter J. Daley swears to make Beck Hogan pay for what he’s done. But Dex’s plans for retribution are short-lived. With Ash still on leave with his own injuries, Sloane in the hospital, and Destructive Delta in the Coalition’s crosshairs, Lieutenant Sparks isn’t taking any chances. Dex’s team is pulled from the case, with the investigation handed to Team Leader Sebastian Hobbs. Dex refuses to stand by while another team goes after Hogan, and decides to put his old HPF detective skills to work to find Hogan before Theta Destructive, no matter the cost.

With a lengthy and painful recovery ahead of him, the last thing Sloane needs is his partner out scouring the city, especially when the lies—however well-intentioned—begin to spiral out of control. Sloane is all too familiar with the desire to retaliate, but some things are more important, like the man who’s pledged to stand beside him. As Dex starts down a dark path, it’s up to Sloane to show him what’s at stake, and finally put a name to what’s in his heart.

As Dex starts down a dark path, it's up to Sloane to show him what's at stake, and finally put a name to what's in his heart.

Charlie Cochet is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,557,681 books! | Top bar: Always visible