Riding the Board by Cate Ashwood

Riding the Board (2013)

by Cate Ashwood

431,664,912 (4)None
Recently added bygsc55, DreZ

I love enemies to lovers. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because Nick's crazy flip from being an a-hole to begging Blake just didn't make sense to me. ( )
2013 - Dreamspinner Press
2016 - self pub.

Blake Emmerich arrives at practice, already apprehensive, to meet his new synchronized diving partner. When he sees Nick Freeman, Blake doesn't feel confident about their chances. The day begins with Nick pushing Blake off the ten meter and ends with their coach cuffing them together to force them to deal with each other like the adults they're supposed to be. Synchronized diving is about trust-how can you trust someone you can't stand, no matter how hot you think they are?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,755,536 books! | Top bar: Always visible