Hear his alibis (By and By, #1) by Cranes

Hear his alibis (By and By, #1)

by Cranes

631,268,033 (4)None

4.5 stars

Wow, just wow, this time. I needed that. I needed John’s POV to grasp his reaction to Stiles and Derek in [b:Multiplied by seven|16152068|Multiplied by seven (By and By, #2)|1001cranes|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1416685210s/16152068.jpg|21989016]. This is labeled as a “prequel”, but it isn’t one. The events that take place in this story run simultaneous to those in Multiplied by Seven, they are just from John’s POV. And a needed POV it is as to how Stiles and Derek were perceived from an onlooker. But this should definitely be read AFTER reading Multiplied by Seven. Again, very well written and if you have previously read MbS, some of John’s lines will leave you guffawing (as you know what John isn’t seeing, but some of his lines are twofold for the informed reader).
  MrsKnightley | Oct 18, 2017 |
4.5 stars

MrsKnightley | Oct 16, 2017 |
Derek is 16 year old arsonist with a chip on his shoulder. The Stilinskis help ease some of the burden. The Sheriff by being the Sheriff -caring, awesome, cool. And Stiles being his spastic self, basically adorable.

But I can't help wondering what exactly is going on between Derek and Stiles during this seemingly innocent period.

Great writing and detail. Plus, creepers are one of my favorite character types. ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,571,720 books! | Top bar: Always visible