Of Gods and Monsters: Menoetius by Wulf…

Of Gods and Monsters: Menoetius

by Wulf Francu Godgluck

I could not finish this book. I'm not really into BDSM, but the description and some of the reviews made it impossible for me to not give this a try. I gave it an honest try and I just couldn't get into it.

Oddly enough it wasn't the BDSM that turned me off, it was the writing. It's first person, which if not written just right can be really off-putting to read. And honestly, it just read like really badly written fanfic.

The roughness and vulgarity of it didn't bother me. It just had no finesse, maybe. I'm not sure if that's the right word. I'm actually having a hard time describing it. It seemed like the vulgarity and explicitness wasn't for the story itself, but for the sake of being vulgar and explicit. I know it was mean to be rough and offensive, but it just wasn't well done in my opinion.

I got about 33% through it and just couldn't go any further. Maybe I'll pick it up again some time in the future and attempt to finish it, but I doubt it.

Apologies to the author. I understand what you were trying to do (at least I think I do), but for me, you just didn't pull it off.
  Virago77 | Jun 23, 2016 |
I really enjoyed this. Colt was amazingly fucked up and sweet at the same. Beo was sweet and endearing. I plan on recommending this to my friends. I can't believe I waited so long to read this.

My favorite quote: "I never knew fairies could ride so much cock." ( )
  RyaneCandyce | Feb 15, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,613,494 books! | Top bar: Always visible