Shutterbug by Yiichi

Shutterbug

by Yiichi

312,001,085NoneNone

DNF

Stiles is in college and gets set up with a job as a model for a werewolf magazine - Derek's the photographer.

This had potential, but so much time was spent in Stiles and Derek's heads that I had flashbacks to the original version of [b:Evenfall|8164566|Evenfall (In The Company of Shadows, #1)|Santino Hassell|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1344216126s/8164566.jpg|13009740] - stuck in Boyd's never ending monologue. These two had eight sentence conversations that were a whole chapter due to the time spend in head space between the dialogue. The pining became repetitive and overwhelming. Where did I tap out on this one you ask? Well fuck, because I had to close the fic when I got to the classic Sterek ending one and only sex scene. That's right, I DNF'd at the sex scene - I just stand being in either of their heads any longer. Glad they resolved all the silly miscommunications to get into bed, but I had been so bored I couldn't even be bothered with reading the consummation. If nothing else, this one strung me along. I kept wanting to know where it was going even if it took a detour every other paragraph to get there.

MrsKnightley | Oct 16, 2017 |

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,239,422 books! | Top bar: Always visible