Parallax by uraneia

Parallax

by uraneia

322,001,085 (4)None

Fanfiction- Teen Wolf - Sterek
Parallax: noun. The effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions, e.g., through the viewfinder and the lens of a camera.

With the pack (and Stiles) starting college, Derek is bored. He needs a hobby--or a job. Which is how he comes to model for Alpha Studios.

He just never thought Stiles would end up working there too.

Hot, hot, phew, HOT!

I don't even care that I can't really imagine Derek Hale actually working as a mostly-naked Alpha werewolf model.

No, wait. It turns out I can imagine Derek Hale working as a mostly-naked Alpha werewolf model. And boy, is that fun! ( )
  AddictedReader28 | Oct 16, 2017 |
Mmmm, mmmm, good. Yum.

Another addition in the Neckz 'n' Throats verse. These always bring the right amount of tension with the right amount of sexy.

In this one Derek is doing some modeling for Alpha Studios, where Stiles just happens to get a summer job.

(And that cover! Come on people, that cover - I'd buy the magazine.)
  MrsKnightley | Oct 16, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,563,184 books! | Top bar: Always visible