Electricity In the Contact by Ladyblahblah

Electricity In the Contact

by Ladyblahblah

831,035,133 (3.88)None

3.5 stars - didn't bring the teenage angst I like as a side with Sterek.

Derek is secretly crushing on Stiles. Stiles is secretly crushing on Derek. Neither decides to relay theses emotions clearly. Kerfuffle ensures - but is resolved with some seriously hot sex. Knotting tame. Story benign. Read enjoyable. ( )
  MrsKnightley | Oct 18, 2017 |
3.5 stars - didn't bring the teenage angst I like as a side with Sterek.

MrsKnightley | Oct 16, 2017 |

No seriously...fuuuuck...this was gooood. *purrs*

Snarky like a motherfucker. All over and it worked. For this story and the way it's written, it just does. M'kay.

It's alpha/matyr Derek (which is like my favorite) and smart ass Stiles pretending to be fake boyfriends but there's depth. And pining.

Oh and Derek gets:

But it's cute. I like him territorial.

And KNOTTING. There be KNOTTING. Sweet, sexy, snarky with yummy UST and touching for a touch craved alpha.

4.5 stars " ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,251,797 books! | Top bar: Always visible