Turbulence by Whitney Gracia Williams

Odd romance book ( )
  laura.w.douglas | Mar 9, 2017 |
Forbidden Love, Secret Driven Plot Twists + Dirty Talking Hero = 5 Stars!

This book had me glued to my Kindle! My mind kept telling me I shouldn't love the cocky, arrogant hero and yet the more I read of him, the more entranced I was! Moreover, the heat level on this romance is off the charts and so well done that you will literally find yourself panting for more! As if these weren't enough reasons to download this title immediately to your Kindle, the secret driven plot twists are sure to keep you guessing. Best of all, the combination of all these factors makes this one of the best attention grabbing romances that I have read in quite a while.

I'm going to keep my background description of this book short. I urge you not to delve to deep into the substance of reviews as you wouldn't want to spoil any aspect of the magic of the slow reveal of this story.

Suffice it to say that this book involves two people who meet unexpectedly, enjoy an anger-induced but thoroughly satisfying night with the expectation of never meeting again. But fate intercedes and rules are broken turning into one turbulence filled affair. But will the hero and hero be able to sit out the turbulence to find their true HEA?

All in all, I highly recommend Turbulence to anyone who likes a heat-filled romantic adventure. Thank you Whitney G for breaking me out of my erotic romance reading funk by proving that a book can be both sexy and still demonstrate great plot depth and character development.

Source: Review copy provided in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  B.J.O. | Sep 15, 2016 |

Whitney Gracia Williams is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,940,307 books! | Top bar: Always visible