Tight by Alessandra Torre

From the beginning I was in complete Awe I love Brett but was slightly confused, but pushed my confusion aside because this is a book by Alessandra Torre by the way...

The first half of the book I was like:

And then the last part of the book I was like:

Or Maybe:

I wanted so much more in the ending. There could have been so many other endings, or the ending didn't have to feel so rushed.... ( )
  Meagantull | Jul 5, 2017 |
I really cannot say enough wonderful things about this Author. When I am in a book rut, her books are always quick to pull me out.
Tight did just that!

The story is about a woman that has a one night stand with a mysterious man... She doesn't expect to be swept off her feet, but she is. Everything she believes in is thrown out the window. Her world is turned upside down by a man with secrets. She knows he is hiding something major, but she never expects his secrets to save her from a life in hell.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I started this book, but I never would've assumed I'd be pulled into a gritty story that consumed my mind and emotions. I was so addicted that I stayed up way too late to finish it all in one night. So yes, it was that good. It put fear in my bones and love in my blood. I couldn't have asked for a better darkish romance. While the material was twisted and intense, it was beautiful and inspirational. No matter what obstacles Riley faced she believed in hope, in Brett, and in their love. She was strong when others would've caved to weak. I connected to her and felt for her and begged for her happily ever after.

My only complaint would be that at the beginning while the Author is setting up the story, it is a tad slow. Be patient because once Kitten comes into play your mind will be rocked.

I highly recommend this book to readers that like a little edge in their romances.
  ReadersCandyb | Oct 7, 2016 |
Great Book! I was guessing until things started coming together in the middle of the book. ( )
  seyebrows | Dec 30, 2015 |
I don't have much to say about this one other than, IMO, it's overrated. ( )
  Sharn | May 22, 2015 |

Alessandra Torre is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,103,803 books! | Top bar: Always visible