Thin Love (Thin Love, #1) by Eden Butler

Thin Love (Thin Love, #1)

by Eden Butler

91950,433 (4.5)None

Great read! A 4,5 book, really.
I have to thank my goodreads friends for making me discover it. ;) I just love goodreads!

Speaking of the book, I must admit I preferred the last part when Kona and Keira are grown up. This because young (first year of college) Kona and Keira are, putting it mildly, crazy people. They have both heavy anger issues and when they find each other it isn't a spark, the one that starts, but a real arsonist fire. They fight, they laugh, they argue, they live on the brink of a destructive chasm. The author often says that "they are not good for each other" in fact they can't seems to have mild feelings. For this, along the read, they will go through many difficult and painful, but sometimes powerfully passional, times.
As I said, the last part sees the two as grown up. They are more balanced and I could relate more with them. They reason and speak about their past, they still have strong feelings but it's not something obsessive and, in a certain way, sick so things can finally be clarified.
I think it's clear from what I've wrote that the characters have won my heart completely. ;) ( )
  AzureStrawberry | Jan 12, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,155,355 books! | Top bar: Always visible