Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella

Can You Keep a Secret? (original 2003; edition 2005)

by Sophie Kinsella

Member:msdana
Title:Can You Keep a Secret?
Authors:Sophie Kinsella
Info:Dell (2005), Mass Market Paperback, 400 pages
Rating:***
Tags:Read

Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella (2003)

Snap Happy by Fiona Walker (HazardMain)
    The Boy Next Door by Meggin Cabot (Runa)
    Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot (Runa)
    Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot (Runa)
    She'll Take It by Mary Carter (Norabee)
    Norabee: Totally different storyline but has the same quit wit and energy in the plot and character development - highly recommended!

English (146)  Danish (1)  Italian (1)  Finnish (1)  Spanish (1)  English (150)
I read this years ago, but it was an amusing, light read. ( )
  JennysBookBag.com | Sep 28, 2016 |
I enjoyed this book more than I thought I would. I figured it would be an enjoyable fluff read that would occupy some down time. But, I it was very humorous and relatable. I found myself walking in Emma's shoes and rooting for her to find happiness. I enjoyed watching her character grow into a stronger woman and find herself along the way. Definitely passing this one along to others. ( )
  jguidry | Sep 17, 2016 |
Devo ammetterlo: mi è piaciuto!
  cloentrelibros | Aug 23, 2016 |
Girl confesses to total stranger all her deepest secrets while on a turbulent plane thinking they were going down. The gentleman turns out to be her new boss. Very Funny! Listened on Audio Kate Reading - Nah..ok ( )
  Indygirl | Aug 4, 2016 |
Leí este libro para pasar el rato, sin mayores pretensiones, ya que realmente nunca espero demasiado de los chick-lit, pero me lleve una enorme sorpresa cuando no podía parar de reír con cada pagina que pasaba.

No es una revelación de la literatura y contiene algunos clichés, pero es muy muy muy divertida y fácil de leer. ( )
  Glire | Jun 22, 2016 |
Emma (± 21) werkt in Londen als marketing-assistente bij Panther NV, wat haar familie te min vindt, zodat ze haar werk aandikt. Ook tegen haar nieuwe vriend, de knappe maar saaie Connor, maakt ze dingen mooier. Als tijdens een zakenreisje haar vliegtuig in turbulentie terechtkomt, raakt ze in paniek en biecht haar onbekende buurman haar geheimen op. Bij aankomst is ze zo in de war dat ze Connors voorstel om samen te wonen accepteert. Haar biechtvader blijkt echter Jack, haar hoogste baas te zijn die alles heeft onthouden wat ze zei en belangstelling voor haar heeft. [...]. Van de Engelse financieel journaliste verschenen enkele bestsellers. Ook deze luchtige roman, die vooral werkende jonge vrouwen van ± 18 tot 32 zal aanspreken, leest lekker weg. Een herkenbaar verhaal, waarin heel veel in hoog tempo gebeurt, met vaak komische misverstanden, romantiek en veel Engelse humor.
added by Liyanna | editBiblion, Madelon de Swart

Raffo, AnnamariaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Selkälä, UllaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Van Gelder, MariëtteTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Wiberg, CarlaöVers.secondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To H, for whom I have no secrets.
Well, not many, anyway.
Of course I have secrets.

Meet Emma Corrigan, a young woman with a huge heart, an irrepressible spirit, and a few little secrets: Secrets from her boyfriend: I've always thought Connor looks a bit like Ken. As in Barbie and Ken. Secrets from her mother: I lost my virginity in the spare bedroom with Danny Nussbaum while Mum and Dad were downstairs watching Ben-Hur. Secrets she wouldn't share with anyone in the world: I have no idea what NATO stands for. Or even what it is. Until she spills them all to a handsome stranger on a plane. At least, she thought he was a stranger.…Until Emma comes face-to-face with Jack Harper, the company's elusive CEO, a man who knows every single humiliating detail about her...

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0440241901, Mass Market Paperback)

Meet Emma Corrigan, a young woman with a huge heart, an irrepressible spirit, and a few little secrets: Secrets from her boyfriend: I’ve always thought Connor looks a bit like Ken. As in Barbie and Ken. Secrets from her mother: I lost my virginity in the spare bedroom with Danny Nussbaum while Mum and Dad were downstairs watching Ben-Hur. Secrets she wouldn’t share with anyone in the world: I have no idea what NATO stands for. Or even what it is. Until she spills them all to a handsome stranger on a plane. At least, she thought he was a stranger.…Until Emma comes face-to-face with Jack Harper, the company’s elusive CEO, a man who knows every single humiliating detail about her...

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:49 -0400)

After the worst day of her life, Emma Corrigan spills her darkest secrets to a stranger on an airplane, but when he re-emerges in her life, she will have to face the things she said to him, and her growing feelings for him.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 110,640,880 books! | Top bar: Always visible