The Seduction 4 by Roxy Sloane

The Seduction 4

by Roxy Sloane

This had to be one of the best series I've read in a while! This four book was amazing and extremely well written. Some authors would have hurried through the final book just to get all the questions and loose ends tied up, however Ms Roxy Sloane did not. This book picks up a few days after book 3 with Keely still trying to wrap her hear around finding out the truth about Vaugh. Ladies you are in luck. It doesn't take that long for our favorite filthy talking alpha man Vaugh to make his way back into Keely's life.

Before you start this final book make sure you have the time to sit down with no interruptions. You will not want to put this book down once you start. You will have questions answered early on but you will be give so many more questions, a nice mixture of give a take. I will say that I'm proud as hell that Keely does give Brent and Carter EVERYTHING they deserve.

Kimmykay0302 | Apr 13, 2015 |

Kimmykay0302 | Apr 13, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,426,583 books! | Top bar: Always visible