I Know You Like to Smoke, But You Can…

I Know You Like to Smoke, But You Can QuitNow: Stop Smoking in 30 Days

by Andreas Jopp

431,664,912 (5)None
Recently added bykatsmiao, dianeham

I haven't quit yet. But I also haven't tried yet.

I've read most of the book, but am savings parts for when I do quit. The book in combination to the online program promises success. This can be seen in the many reviews on Amazon, which show how many people actually managed to quit.

For right now I still enjoy smoking. But I can feel the countdown ticking away. I'm getting closer to the day I implement the book and become smoke free ( )

katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

COPING WITH DRUG & ALCOHOL ABUSE. A medical journalist and ex-smoker explains how cigarettes keep you addicted and how to make your next cigarette your last. Only five percent of smokers are able to quit the first time they try. This has less to do with willpower and much more to do with nicotine's addictive properties and ability to make smokers feel so good (even if only momentarily). In I Know You Like to Smoke, But You Can Quit Now, medical journalist and ex-smoker Andreas Jopp provides exactly what it takes to kick the habit: precise explanations of the thought patterns that keep millions of smokers from quitting and exactly the guidance and support they need to succeed. I Know You Like to Smoke, But You Can Quit Now is like no other book or program: It recognizes that every single smoker is different, and therefore everyone's quitting strategy will be unique. Jopp addresses common fears about quitting and combats them with authoritative, up-to-date research and expert opinion.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,020,301 books! | Top bar: Always visible