Tiny Houses by ohmyjetsabel

Tiny Houses

by ohmyjetsabel

521,436,638 (5)None

3rd Read: (One year after the first time I read this)
January 8, 2017

Sometimes a good book is a good reread. I just love this fic.

2nd Read:
November 2016:

I just finished up a bunch of re-reads. [b:Lord knows it would be the first time|23255360|Lord knows it would be the first time|uraneia|https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1412511952s/23255360.jpg|42797048], [b:Tiny Houses|23365840|Tiny Houses|ohmyjetsabel|https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1413323553s/23365840.jpg|42925325], [b:I Know Where Babies Come From, Derek|25071759|I Know Where Babies Come From, Derek (I Know Where Babies Come From, Derek, #1)|DiscontentedWinter|https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1425557382s/25071759.jpg|44757152], and [b:The Threat of Human Sacrifice|22431984|The Threat of Human Sacrifice|vampireisthenewblack|https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1409947890s/22431984.jpg|41853875]. Apparently it was magical mpreg week here as Casa de Angela.

1st Read:
January 30, 2016:

5-Stars! ( )
  AddictedReader28 | Oct 16, 2017 |
Full disclosure: I hate Mpreg. But the reviews were intriguing.

Synopsis:
Stiles goes to Derek's house and Derek rapes him. They realize they were both under a spell, but don't know who cast it or why. A month later Stiles realizes he is pregnant and freaks out. Doesn't tell Derek and leaves Beacon Hills to have the baby elsewhere (there is more to this, but I don't want to spoil it), he was going to give the baby away, but once he holds her he can't and returns to Beacon Hills with her ... from there the slow build relationship between Derek and Stiles builds and the mystery is solved regarding the spell.

The first few chapters were actually pretty cool, the way they handled the mpreg ... in horror. It was like reading a Twilight Zone script, Stiles with "a creature" inside of him fearing this completely unnatural situation. But after Stiles returns to Beacon Hills with the baby the build was too slow, the tone turned too fluffy, it just didn't hold my interest. Also, during the "Twilight Zone" feel of the first part of the book Stiles is written okay, but then in the latter parts he is written rather feminine - and that isn't Stiles.

I guess if you are into mpreg or baby fics you will probably appreciate this one. Me: I hate mpreg, still. That is all.
  MrsKnightley | Oct 16, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,647,860 books! | Top bar: Always visible