The Novice Dom by Clancy Nacht

The Novice Dom

by Clancy Nacht

312,001,085 (2.5)None

Cute, short, and hot, this is a first scene between a new Dom and his sub for the night. I have to admit that I almost stopped reading when the Dom drank a glass of wine ("to calm his nerves") before they start. WHAT????? That is just dangerous, and I would have expected the sub to safeword at that point - what with a new Dom he doesn't know?

While the rest of the story is cute enough, more kinky than strict BDSM, there were too many things missing for me to really get into it. Almost no emotions, no discussion between the participants (and no mention of a previous agreement), all changing to a sudden overflowing of enthusiasm once they've both come. Just not my thing, I am afraid.
  SerenaYates | Oct 19, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,231,733 books! | Top bar: Always visible