Immortal Beginnings: Amara by Kristin…

Immortal Beginnings: Amara

by Kristin Secorsky

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byS.CuAnam_Policar

No tags.

This is my first taste of Kristin Secorsky, and I must say, it was a good one. Immortal Beginnings: Amara, like the title states tells the story of Amara.

Amara had it all, and then had it all taken from her. Seems like your usual start to this kind of story doesn't it? Toss in some Fae (Seelie and Unseelie), Vampires, and Werewolves, and you have the beginning of an amazing epic.

While the storyline is full of action and intrigue, there is a lot of detailed sex, so if you aren't into that sort of thing, this probably isn't the story for you, unless you can look past it to the great story underneath.

I personally, enjoyed this story a lot. I do believe it can be run through an editor for a bit of touching up though. There's some minor errors, less than a handful around the first good fight scene in the book. Of course none of these will turn a reader away from the book.

I would really like to know more about Lucian. I had so many mixed feelings about him while reading this though I still feel like I didn't get to know him enough. Though, with how the storyline plays out, I have a feeling Lucian's role is more than what it appears to be in this book.

I will definitely be reading the other books in the Immortal Scrolls series as soon as I'm able and would absolutely recommend this book to any lover of Vampires and gladiators.

I give this book 4 of 5 paws. ( )
  S.CuAnam_Policar | Jan 19, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,545,139 books! | Top bar: Always visible