501 Time-Saving Tips Every Woman Should Know…

501 Time-Saving Tips Every Woman Should Know

by Georgia Varozza

641,268,033 (2)None
Recently added byStPLCLibrary, katsmiao, Staciele

waste of time, and title is misleading.

Several "time-saving tips" were repeated, one was even repeated 3 times. And then there are tons of "tips" that have nothing to do with time savings (ie what to pack in an emergency kit, things to do with hubby/kids/friends/dates....Other tips were so old everyone has heard of them by now. Nothing ground breaking or truly useful in this book. ( )

katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |
Georgia Varozza, a popular blogger and author, has combined all the numerous how-to skills, wisdom, and tips she has learned over the years into one manual written just for women. In my opinion, this isn't really a book for women who have been running a home for years, but more for the younger woman who is just starting out living on her own or in a new marriage. Most of the 501 tips I had heard of or already do on my own. But, there were a few that were new to me, for example, I didn't know the nutrients in the leftover pasta water are beneficial to plants. I will be watering my plants with my leftover pasta water next time rather than just sending it down the drain. I also learned tips for keeping ants out of the home and found some new slow-cooker meals that I'd like to try.

This book covers all areas of life including gardening, safety, housekeeping, beauty, cooking, and family issues. In between all the tips there are also quotes and wisdom from famous people and authors as well as applicable Scripture verses.

This would make a wonderful bridal shower or graduation gift as you are looking ahead to these spring and summer gift giving occasions. ( )
  Staciele | Feb 12, 2015 |

After years of use, the baking sheets have built up brown grease deposits. What's the simpler solution to removing those troublesome spots? Want to grow vegetables from seeds? Make an easy, inexpensive cold frame using hay bales to get them started. Plan that road trip with confidence by taking along this list of car games the kids will love.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:41 -0400)

Well-known cookbook author and avid blogger Georgia Varozza has collected tidbits of wisdom and hundreds of how-to skills during her life. She's a master food preserver with a passion for all things natural, time-saving, and simple. Reading this book is like having her as a personal coach to teach you how to be a savvy keeper of your home. Whether you're young or mature, married or single, a novice or veteran do-it-yourselfer, you'll find valuable new skills to take from this book and put to good use. With cheery snippets of inspiration and a Scripture verse tucked here and there, all these tips, tricks, and treasures will cultivate a definite "can do" attitude.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,184,130 books! | Top bar: Always visible