An Irish Promise by Isabella Connor

An Irish Promise

by Isabella Connor

101880,191 (3)None

It started of good, and then the secrets started to roll out and I could no longer put it down. Revelations I had not seen coming.

This is the story of Rachel who goes back to the village she hated, where she was bullied. And omg I HATED the bullies, effing cowards! How can kids be so cruel?! My heart bled for her and I got so mad. At first I was a bit taken aback, why go back and look for revenge? But as the story progressed and we got to see her diary, well my mind sure changed.

Finn is an actor from Australia and is staying with his aunt. He meets a pretty girl and falls for her. But can it be? They will go separate ways soon, and then there is the whole revenge thing she has not told him about.

There are other characters I'd like to talk about. Those I hated and liked. But I will leave you with some secrets not told. All things are not what they seem. There was this one character that I started to like because, oh I can't say. Just read and you will like that character too.

With the whole revenge thing it's not as you can guess a contemporary romance. Yes there is romance, after some time, they take it slow, they get to know each other, as they should. There are doubts, there are secrets.

There is also friendship, heartache and a nice village (but I wish people had stood up to those bullies years earlier).

A story that got me hooked. ( )
  blodeuedd | Mar 2, 2016 |

A promise is a promise - Art historian, Rachel Ford has returned to the Irish village of Kilbrook intent on keeping her promise to take revenge on the school bullies who ruined her childhood and destroyed her family. Australian actor Finn MacKenzie sets hearts fluttering when he turns up in sleepy Kilbrook to help his aunt with a school production. He seems to have a charmed life, yet his confident facade hides heartbreak and tragedy. Although Finn isn't looking for love, when he meets the mysterious Rachel, there's a definite spark between them. Rachel is torn between her desire for revenge and this new love affair. She doesn't want to deceive Finn, but can she trust him to keep her real identity a secret? And will he understand why she must keep her promise, no matter the cost?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,723,798 books! | Top bar: Always visible