A Not So Humane World by Patrick Hatt

by Patrick Hatt

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byms529212, SuzanneRichards

No tags.

A Not So Humane World is an exciting addition to the 'A Not So _ World' series. Author Patrick Hatt reunites us with Jeremiah and his cat Orlin, who are surviving the invasion of the Nothing though not without great challenge.

The post apocalyptic nature of the story blends well with favorite old mythical characters and exciting new ones. Vampires, Werewolves, Greek Gods, Zombies, Lucifer, and more seek to destroy humans as they take over the world. I love the character Mimi, a 70 year old woman with the battle skills of Rambo. Mimi, Jeremiah, and Orlin set out to regain the family and stop the Nothing. Action, suspense, mystery, friendship, love, humor, and survival fill these brilliantly colorful and entertaining pages. It is just what I have come to expect from Author Patrick Hatt. I love this series and I highly recommend it! ( )
  SuzanneRichards | Jan 22, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,259,975 books! | Top bar: Always visible