Loose Corset by Christine Rains

Loose Corset

by Christine Rains

312,001,085 (4)None
Recently added byBooksChatter

"Loose Corset" is a light, quick fun read for any geek - part of the "Dice & Debauchery" series, no two words seem more appropriate.

So, now I get what the fuss is all about when it comes to conventions... the Role Playing part certainly does come across as quite liberating and a lot of fun (and I am sure my opinion is in no way influenced by the fact that I own around 50 corsets and love anything steampunk... nor by the long D&D BGS sessions... nor by the Hobbit...).

Christine Rains writing is crisp and witty... and yes, I had to look up a few geeky references that were beyond me - my horizons have been expanded.

As the name of the series implies, these are erotica romance novellas, and as such they are steamy and very graphic. I am still not convinced by this genre, and I cringe at some of the details. I did also did find some sections a little repetitive (the copy-and-paste feel)... I suppose, given the subject matter, it is to be expected. However, I have to admit that in this case the sex scenes were certainly much more realistic than the handful of other offerings I have read.

Definitely an adult read, definitely very graphic, absolutely entertaining and fun. ( )
  BooksChatter | Mar 3, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,259,661 books! | Top bar: Always visible