A Heart For Copper by Sharon Lynn Fisher

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bynaturalbri

No tags.

What I Thought:

These books are short, fun and easy to get caught up in! I found myself in a mix of two states. On the one hand, I felt and giddy as I did as a child, when I was reading my Goosebumps choose your path books, and on the other hand I felt very adult, with the sensual, steamy and exciting stories I was reading.

I love that there are so many possibilities, all based on what you decide to choose. I found myself going back to reread the story, trying another option. That made this book not only feel like it was several books in one, but it also was a great buy, as it gave me a lot of fun!

I am particularly fond of the two feelings the story gave me, as I like remembering my childhood days, and I love anything that can replicate the joy and carefree time I had then. I also like that this book is a choose your path, with a very adult twist. It is great to have the options in front of you, which gives you the feeling that you are actually in the journey,in this case I was Copper.

I thought the story of a Heart for Copper was excellent. I liked the cogs and steampunk nature, that made Copper everything she was, the overall setup and feel of the story, with its blend of characters, and I liked options we were given and when we were given them.

Copper was a brilliant character, new to life, wanting to explore the world and very intuitive. She made a great, strong character, with that blend of naivety, questioning nature and passion for learning and living. We are choosing our path through her introduction and adventures in life and I really like the places it took me!

Overall, I really enjoyed the story (stories if you go back and read the other options, like I did). I found it adventurous, well-paced, detailed and ultimately exciting. It is great to see an adult version of something I found so fun as a child! I love the writing style and the length of the book. I highly recommend giving these books a go, especially as they have all levels of heat available! ( )
  naturalbri | Jan 24, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,498,709 books! | Top bar: Always visible