Eruption by Adrienne Quintana
111820,536 (4)None

4 STARS

This is a good suspense action mystery that keeps you trying to figure out what is going on till the end. Full of drama, mystery and characters I like but don't for sure who to trust.

Jace Vega has got a new job working for Omnibus. Her father wants her to work for them. Jace loves to run. One day while running she finds a tablet she picks it up and tries to find the owner.
The tablet is message from the future. It seams to warn about the future.

Jace sees her with Corey in the future so when she runs across him at a park she tells him about the tablet and he helps her to figure out what it is from. Jace sees a picture of herself with Damien the owner of Omnibus son and a boss.

Corey lived in the same apartment complex with Jace while they both were at college together.
Damien and his family lived in the same town as Corey when they were around 5. There moms were friends. There dads served together in military. Jace really does not remember much of that year.

Jace and Corey want to stop the future they see in the tablet from coming true, but they first need to figure out what the tablet is showing them.

I admit at times I was lost in the story. I could feel her confusion about what was going on.

I was given Eruption by Cedar Fort Publishing so that I could give a honest review of Eruption and be part of it's blog tour. ( )
  rhonda1111 | Jan 24, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,137,680 books! | Top bar: Always visible